Saturday, January 24, 2009

My funny valentine!

He is my baby boy... He drives me down home everyday.. be it sun, wind or rain. He chitter-chats about his worldly obsessions, the latest gossips, cracks silly jokes and make me laugh, tunes in for music on radio. He makes me haffy. He checks on me always if i need something. Is always more than willing to help when i am in trouble.
He has this little boy charm, that mischievous trait that make him goof around with things. He is smart man when he wants to be one and a dumb fool when choose to be one. He is always there waiting for me with that effortless smile.
He is my driver... he drives me home everyday. Its like no matter how bad the day has been, it always ends on a happy note, thanks to him.

1 comment:

  1. Awww ! A bigg hug to him for making u happy and smile :) Love you darling,even though i am not your valentine !

    ReplyDelete