Saturday, January 17, 2009

Long long road... but i thought it was yesterday

:) .... hmm... where do i start? it was exactly two years ago... today that i started off on my own. I mean i left home and decided to be on my own. Found a job and profession which gives me that freedom to be me and nurture the crazy in me. (but, i still don't know if this is it)
i guess... right now, i was unloading stuff from the car into this PG i found for myself on Prabhat road. i did have an earlier stint of life on my own but this was going to be different. And different it been for sure. A whole lot of learning, falling and growing. When i look back now i think wow... u sure have come a long long way.
i found bunch load of more friends, roommates...... and the crazier ones too who let my madness blossom. Friends.. some withered away and some have only grown stronger with time. :) They helped me find my meaning of loving, caring and sharing.
i always saw myself like that... i mean as an independent being. but now what? now, tht i have it. Its like when u r in school, ur parents, teachers shape u; when u r in college ur friends shape u... when u are on ur own, u shape urself... Its like u r seeing the world on ur own with ur own eyes. And u make watever sense or non-sense out of it, rite? So, for a change i really feel tht i have achieved something. i hope its something tht everyone should but still... i love the way i make myself grow.
The only thing that scares me though is what if this zest just dies down one day. i only become one of the many... i just fall into the line...

1 comment:

  1. Well, thats so true, no teacher like youself and the tough world, to help you learn about yourself, about everything around you and all that jazz. I think you have changed a lot and matured a lot in the last 5 years that i have known you and im sure you wont stop. Every day is a new experience, it wont grow old if you try to look for new things to learn forever. And trust me, there is so much out there for us to learn from, that life can never get boring.. Hugsss to the big big girl ! Love you so much sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete